Group Benefits Packages
With rising costs, you need an employee benefit plan that is easy to administer and provides quality coverage to protect your workforce.
Group Benefits Plan and Company Benefits
Whether you are setting up a new benefits program or managing or modifying an existing one, Great West Insurance Services will help you:
- Develop a group benefits plan with the right mix of plan benefits and make recommendations for improvement
- Explore the right funding methods that balance needs and risk tolerance
- Educate employees on plan benefits
- Make administration seamless for HR
- Handle any employee claims that arise
We review, implement and guide you on creating the right offering of benefits
So you can attract and retain employees while balancing your bottom line. This includes:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Long-term care
- Travel accident insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Short and long-term disability
Why Offer Group Benefits Packages?
Employers offer benefits for a variety of reasons, typically to:
- Maintain a competitive edge in the job market by attracting and retaining employees, which helps minimize costs associated with higher turnover.
- Access insurance at a reduced cost compared to most health and dental individual insurance plans. Group plans do not discriminate, offering all participants the same benefit plan.
- Have a cost effective method to protect employees and realize increased productivity and higher morale by providing financial security and support to employees.
- Enjoy a tax effective form of compensation, since most premiums and employer pays are tax deductible as a business expense.
Contact us today to review your current group benefits plan or develop a new one and let us provide streamlined, cost effective solutions that meet the needs of your business.