Group Benefits Plan and Company Benefits
Whether you are setting up a new benefits program, managing it or modifying an existing one, Great West Insurance Services helps you to:
- Develop a group benefits plan with the right mix of plan benefits and make recommendations for improvement
- Explore the right funding methods that balance needs and risk tolerance
- Educate employees on plan benefits
- Make administration seamless for HR
- Handle any employee claims that arise
We review, implement and guide you on creating the right offering of benefits that attract and retain employees while balancing your bottom line including:
- Medical plans
- Dental plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Long-term care
- Travel accident insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Short- and long-term disability
Why Offer Group Benefits Packages?
Employers offer benefits for a variety of reasons, typically to:
- Maintain a competitive edge in the job market by attracting and retaining employees, which helps minimize costs associated with higher turnover.
- Access insurance at a reduced cost since compared to most health and dental individual insurance plans. Group plans do not discriminate, offering all participants the same benefit plan.
- Have a cost effective method to protect employees and realize increased productivity and higher morale by providing financial security and support to employees.
- Enjoy a tax effective form of compensation, since most premiums and employer pays are tax deductible as a business expense.
Contact us today to review your current group benefits plan or develop a new one and let us provide streamlined, cost effective solutions that will meet the needs of your business.